Thursday, July 2, 2009

Found Christa!

I had a wonderful best friend in high school that I lost contact with for many years now. We've both lived in Kansas, and I ran into her once in JC Penny's in Towne East many years ago, but never connected after that. I've thought about her so often. She was so fun and funny; beautiful with her long legs, gorgeous skin and smile. I've missed her.

I just started twittering and facebook and found her through facebook. I'm so excited to have found her again. I remember her as being so full of life and almost fearless and so beautiful. She sent me a note today and everything I remembered about her is still there. Even in her short note it came through. Fighting breast cancer with an indominable spirit and still generous with her compliments. I've missed my dear high school friend. I'm so glad I found her again. I'm looking forward to getting to know her after all these years.

No comments: