Monday, May 12, 2008

Some of my best friends

Just wanted to add some pictures of friends here at work.
Below is a picture of Mercedes and her friend Dottie. Dottie is one of the sweetest women I've ever met. She's been a friend to me as well.


Here's a picture of my office mate who teases me mercilessly but I love it. She makes the day go by faster and the work day much more enjoyable. I love sense of humor.....except when she's playing pranks on me.....then it's not so funny.Memori is in the center and she's with her two brothers.

Here's Duffy, our Strategic Outsourcing Manager on the left and Alex on the right. Alex is the brother of a friend and umm........a character. Cool guy, funny and seemed to show up in all the pictures that were taken that night.

This is John and Vicki. They are married and I work with both of them. Vicki is the Human Resource Generalist and John is one of our drivers. I sat and talked with them most of the night at this party. I think I did more talking than usual and I can attribute that the one too many cocktails I had. They are without a doubt one of the funniest couples I've ever met. They made me laugh all night. I really admire their relationship and the fact they can work and live together is a pretty tough thing to pull off.

No comments: