Monday, May 12, 2008

Anniversary of Adam's Death

It's been six years now since Adam has passed. It doesn't seem that long to me. I still think about him every single day. I still miss him every single day. My brother Kirk said something that has stuck with me so I'm including it with this post. It's from an entry on his own blog.



"Adams was a good kid who needed a little more than this world was willing to give. I don't think he ever said a cross word to me, always respectful. As tender hearted as they come, that boy.
His life went forfeit on a whim."


I have not in all these years gone through the notes and letters that were sent to me after Adam died. I was in too much pain. I've decided to go through them and
will be posting some in the process.
Adam Spackman July 25th, 1981 - May 24th, 2002

No comments: