Friday, May 23, 2008

How do you eat and Elephant? One bite at a time....


Meagan definately has shown that the "one bite at a time" logic works!

I am so proud of my daughter and all she has accomplished over the past 6 years since her car accident. We were told she was never going to walk and would never live on her own. She now walks unassited which in and of itself is amazing, especially with her severe brain injury. She also lives on her own. Every day presents a challenge to Meagan and she has had her trials, but she is progressing and growing daily. She works hard at keeping her chin up and having a cheerful outlook even with the pain she endures daily.
The past six years have been a growing and learning experience for all of us. Meagan's life has changed drastically, but her future is bright. Considering what she has accomplished already through great odds and barriers, I believe she can do anything she sets her mind to.
I look forward to what the next few years hold for us all, especially Meagan. I believe she will find her path and use all of her past experiences to continue to grow and make progress.
The big guy on the left is my dad. My dad has always been the kind, sweet and compassionate man in my life. I love him with all my heart. Thanks dad for your love and support.

No comments: