Sunday, December 20, 2009

iPOD Faux pa

My sister Becky hates computers....but loves her IPOD. I mean ..... LOVES her IPOD. It's all she uses. It's how she surfs the net, facebooks and emails.

I'm sitting in the living room with my laptop and she wants to know what the weather will be for the next few days, so I google the weather on my laptop and take it over to her to look at. I sit back down and look over....and she is dragging her finger across my screen trying to make it scroll like her IPOD. I don't have a touch screen....she knows this. My niece and nephew are sitting here with us...and now they start watching her as she continues to try and make my screen scroll. We are all trying very hard not to laugh....we are enjoying the moment too much.

Now this may not sound as funny as it was....but it's dark and in the glow from the laptop screen we see her facial expression as she becomes more and more perturbed with the uncooperative screen as she drags her finger over and over it. Finally I can't take it any more and crack up. Through my laughter I try to coherantly tell her it's not her IPOD.

The look on her face was priceless.

Man I needed a good laugh and I appreciate Becky letting me have one at her expense. Although she threatened me with my life if I blogged about it......

No comments: