Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to James Wayne. I love you dad. I love your kindness, and humor, your sensitivity and strong powers of empathy. I love your bear hugs, your huge grin and your ability to always make me laugh no matter what is going on. You've had a hard life with so many struggles....but you have managed to stay loving and kind. Not an easy feat. I'm on my way to Becky's to see you and give you a massage, although I suspect you may not let me, but I'll get one in somehow! I love you dad, thanks for being my father.

To My son Chris. Hmmm....I love you so much I don't think I can find the words to tell you. You are always respectful to me, always loving even when your angry with me...which doesn't happen often. I love your humor and I've been so impressed with how well you've matured without a man in your life, without a father, to be an example. Your ability to love unconditionally is amazing to me. Not many people can do that....you are rare. It's a wonderful gift you give to those you love. I'm blessed to have you in my life, I'm blessed to have you as a son, and Addison is blessed to have you as a father. I love you!

No comments: